The R650 adjustable base from Reverie is not just the most premium offering in the Reverie lineup—it’s also one of the highest-quality power bases available. Not only equipped with all the bells and whistles—like 3D-Wave™ massage, infinite head and foot adjustability, and Reverie Connect Compatibility—the R650 is also capable of providing unparalleled pressure relief thanks to its dual tilt feature, which allows the base to tilt forwards and backwards while the surface remains flat. This can be a major benefit for people that have acid reflux and circulation issues.
- Innovative full body tilt allows for inversion and elevation while the sleep surface remains flat, taking comfort and pressure relief to a new level.
- Infinite positions for head and foot, including presets for Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat.
- Two programmable positions.
- Quiet 3D-Wave™ massage.
- 4 wave modes, 10 intensities.
- Bluetooth® technology for connection with the Nightstand™ app for iOS and Android.
- With the Reverie Nightstand app, get access to a raise-to-wake alarm, infinite programmable positions, Comfort Settings, and Routines that can adjust your bed automatically.
- Under-the-bed LED nightlight to guide your way.
- Whisper-quiet lift system.
- Automatic safety stop upon weight overload.
- Power-down feature in the event of power loss.
- Bluetooth® remote with high-resolution screen.
- Designed in black mesh fabric upholstery.
- 5-inch wooden tapered legs.
- Four (4) corner retainer bars to secure the mattress.
- Fits most bed frames and headboards.
- Headboard brackets available.
- 850 lb. weight limit.
- 20-year limited warranty.
The Reverie adjustable base comes with a 20-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. The following is the breakdown of the warranty and what it covers. Click the link below to read the full warranty for yourself.
Read The Full Manufacturer’s Warranty HERE.
1st Year – During the first year, parts, shipping, and in-home service labor are covered at no cost to you for any service calls relating to an issue that is covered by your warranty.
2-5 Years – During the 2nd through 5th year, parts are covered at no cost to you, though any labor and possibly shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer during this time.
6-20 Years – During the remainder of the warranty the mechanical frame parts of your adjustable base are covered under your warranty. Anything else will be required to be paid out of pocket for any warranty related service calls during this time.
Pricing for this model includes white glove delivery. If you would prefer curbside at a lower cost please call or message us before ordering to confirm price.
Feel free to call us and see if your actual delivery address has reduced rates 336-218-7099.