With 3 function adjustability, the Night Rider is both functional and affordable.
The Night Rider adjustable hi-low hospital bed features independent head, foot, and hi-low operation controlled by one easy-to-use hand control. This bed can be used to support self transfer or with very low profile Hoyer lift systems.
The Companion, a head and foot adjustable bed, is identical in style and a perfect complement to the Night Rider, often ordered for a Dual King setup. The standard model handles up to 300 pounds. For higher weight capacities, see the Night Rider HD & SHD.
Easily control the functions with the standard sleek wired hand control or upgrade to the deluxe package for the Touch & Glow Wireless Hand Control. The Night Rider also supports dual and specialty hand controls.
- Head, Foot, and Hi-Low Adjustable
- Super low height for easy self transfer
- Maximum height range for greatest flexibility
- Side retainer bars keep mattress from sliding
- Dual hand control option
- Easy to clean powder-coated furniture grade MDF
- Tool-free, patented easy assembly frame
(DECK TO FLOOR) 12" – 24"
- CAPACITY 300 lbs
- ADJUSTABILITY Head (60°) Foot (35°) Hi-Low
- SIZES Twin 80 Twin 84 Full 80 Full 84 Queen Dual King (2 Twins) Special Size 48X80
- MATTRESS OPTIONS Ascent Mattress (cloth or vinyl) Soft Touch Mattress (cloth or vinyl) Pressure Guard Mattress
- COMPATIBILITY Low Profile Hoyer Lift System-- Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- AVAILABLE ADD-ONS
- Half Rails
- Bamboo Rail Covers
- Standard Headboard / Footboard
- Cherry Finish Headboard / Footboard
- Cherry Wood Trim
- Touch & Glow Wireless Hand Control
- Joystick Hand Control
- Big Button Hand Control
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Battery Backup
- Catheter Hook
Please call for special prices on accessories like headboard , side rail , 5 inch casters and battery backup
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser/user and cannot be transferred. All Transfer Master Hi-Low beds and accessories are warranted for a period of One Year against defects. A detailed version of this warranty accompanies each bed and is available upon request.
Warranty does not cover products damaged in shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the delivered goods upon arrival. Should damages exist, report it immediately to Transfer Master Products, Inc. and the carrier. The carrier will be responsible for repairing or replacing the product. Failure to report these damages upon delivery could result in a loss to the customer.
Transfer Master ships most orders in 10 days or less. All Transfer Master bases include white glove service. Due to the weight we prefer to make sure qualified delivery companies do our in home service.