With 5 function adjustability, The New Valiant is ready for any situation.
The New Valiant electric hospital bed is a great choice if you need all the functions of a full-featured hospital bed. The New Valiant is a 5 function electric hospital bed providing the user and/or caregivers complete control of the bed through a wired hand control. The New Valiant is capable of adjusting the high/low, the head/foot, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg positions. The New Valiant is a superb choice for those situations that require easy cleaning access and outstanding dependability in a lighter weight electric hospital bed.
The Companion, a head and foot adjustable bed is identical in style and a perfect complement to the New Valiant, often ordered for a Dual King setup. The standard model handles up to 300 pounds. For more capacity, consider the Valiant HD & SHD.
- Head, Foot, and Hi-Low Adjustable
- Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, and Cardiac Chair
- Super low height for easy self transfer
- Maximum height range for greatest flexibility
- Side retainer bars keep mattress from sliding
- Dual hand control option
- Easy to clean powder-coated furniture grade MDF
- Tool-free, patented easy assembly frame
(DECK TO FLOOR) 12" – 24"
- CAPACITY 300 lbs
- ADJUSTABILITY Head (60°) Foot (35°) Hi-Low Trendelenburg (10°) Reverse Trendelenburg (10°)
- SIZES Twin 80 Twin 84 Full 80 Full 84 Queen Dual King (2 Twins) Special Size 48X80
- MATTRESS OPTIONS Ascent Mattress (cloth or vinyl) Soft Touch Mattress (cloth or vinyl) Pressure Guard Mattress
- COMPATIBILITY Low Profile Hoyer Lift System Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- AVAILABLE ADD-ONS
- Half Rails
- Bamboo Rail Covers
- Standard Headboard / Footboard
- Cherry Finish Headboard / Footboard
- Touch & Glow Wireless Hand Control
- Joystick Hand Control
- Big Button Hand Control
- Egress Floor Lighting
- Hospital Grade Power Cord
- Battery Backup
- Catheter Hook
Please call for special prices on accessories like headboard , side rail , 5 inch casters and battery backup
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser/user and cannot be transferred. All Transfer Master Hi-Low beds and accessories are warranted for a period of One Year against defects. A detailed version of this warranty accompanies each bed and is available upon request.
Warranty does not cover products damaged in shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the delivered goods upon arrival. Should damages exist, report it immediately to Transfer Master Products, Inc. and the carrier. The carrier will be responsible for repairing or replacing the product. Failure to report these damages upon delivery could result in a loss to the customer.
Transfer Master ships most orders in 10 days or less. All Transfer Master bases include white glove service. Due to the weight we prefer to make sure qualified delivery companies do our in home service.